Village Green, a special care home for seniors, offers several services to individuals suffering from memory impairments such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, etc. Our services address the day-to-day challenges faced by memory-care patients, and we aim to provide a home-like environment with carefully chosen and trained caretakers.
Here are some of the amenities that Village Green cater to its residents:
- Private suites with a safe and secure environment for patients with limited mobility
- Securing the facility premises and outdoor courtyard with security cameras
- Health management through a personal service plan that monitors a resident regularly along with nurse-on-call facility 24/7.
- Healthy home-cooked meals with high nutrition level provided thrice a day along with beverages and snacks.
- Attention to personal grooming with a spa bath, in-house hair salon along with compassionate care (dressing and personal hygiene)
- In-house laundry and housekeeping services
- 24/7 trained staff in premises assist memory care patients.
- Special in-house facilities include fire safety system, handicap accessibility, ambulation & escorting.
- Customized social & recreational programs for memory care residents.
Senior Care Home Specializing in Memory Impairments
Village Green specializes in the care of seniors who have Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and other memory impairments. Common types of Dementia are Alzheimer’s, Frontotemporal, Vascular, Lewy Bodies, Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Parkinson’s, Creutzfeldt – Jakob disease and Mixed Dementia. These conditions may seriously affect a person’s capacity to carry through with their daily tasks and activities. We have in-depth knowledge and experience to care for your loved one’s. Working with and caring for those who have memory impairment requires special expertise. Our team is trained to understand and manage the unique challenges associated with memory care. They are also compassionate, understanding and creative, allowing them to meet the resident’s care needs. Our family and home atmosphere offers an environment of warmth, kindness and closeness that helps us manage the onset of new challenges in Alzheimer’s and Dementia with dignity and respect.
Our care partners are selected and trained to meet all the care needs of our residents. Their primary purpose isn’t reduced to one role. They are responsible for overall care, regardless the function. They are involved in all aspects of our resident’s care throughout their day from grooming, bathing, doing activities, and assisting them with meals. Village Green care partners build relationships with our residents allowing them to know the resident’s choices, needs, and preferences. This enables our care partners to provide more personalized and unique care for their unique needs.